We Are One

I am not separate. I am a living relationship with all of life. I did not invent myself and suddenly "pop" into being. I arose from my family and their family and all the families before stretching back through the decades, centuries, millienia. I have arose from all of my relationships with life. Through air, water, earth, fire. Through all that has come and gone through my body. Part of me is the sky. Part of me is the sea. Part of me is the earth. Part of me is the fire. Then there is the part I cannot see, the soul, deep, primordial, before earth, before the solar system, before the "Big Bang." Run the time backwards and the whole universe rushes together, objects known now become blurred, unrecognizable. All the galaxies, stars, planets, all the great vast spaces, rushing together to that moment of creation. To that one single moment, in one single space, everything that is now, together as one. I am not separate. We are not separate. We are one.

Comments

Popular Posts